Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle (easy version) recipe. You can have dan dan noodle (easy version) using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil (I used peanut).
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 piece (2 inch) of ginger, minced or grated.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 lb of long noodles.
- Prepare of Spicy.
- You need 1 of each use only one of the spicy, these are some options, adjust to your liking.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gochujang (Korean chilli paste).
- Use 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli paste, like samba oelek.
- Provide of garnish.
- Get 1 of each green onion, sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro, fresh.
Steps to make Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- In a medium size pan or skillet, heat the oil, medium-high heat, and when hot add the ground beef and cook until done, chopping into smaller pieces as you cook it..
- Remove cooked beef to a bowl with paper towels..
- Reduce heat to medium, add chopped onion and cook, stirring a little, until translucent. Scrap up any of the beef bits left in the pan, into the onions as it cooks.
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the stock (or water), soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and peanut butter..
- Add your spicy ingredient of choice, but only one, I just listed a variety so you knew it wasn't all that difficult. My preference is the gochujang, but you can't always get that..
- Add your cooked beef back in, stir to mix well. Bring up to a simmer..
- Cook your noodles to al-dente, our just under done, not soft. I prefer a whole grain noodle, and something like spaghetti or linguini sized.
- Cook your beef mixture until it is the thickness you desire. I like a gravy/sauce thickness myself..
- Drain your noodles when done, add a little butter or oil so they don't stick together.
- Add the noodles to individual bowls, add the beef mixture on top, garnish and serve.
If you find this Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.