Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy soup recipe. You can cook healthy soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy soup:
- Provide 1 cup of bottle gourd.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of black salt.
- Prepare 1/3 spoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 spoons of sugar.
- Provide As required of salt.
- Use 1/6 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 1/6 cup of mint leaves.
Steps to make Healthy soup:
- First, wash all vegetables properly then peel bottle gourd and cut into small pieces. Then cut the carrot and tomato and cook all the vegetables until it becomes soft. Then after cooling down it for 5 to 10 minutes. Now take a mixer grinder and grind this vegetable well..
- Then add mint leaves and coriander leaves and again grind it. Then take a strainer and strain this soup in another vessel and cook this soup for 2 to 3 minutes then add black salt, black pepper powder, sugar..
- Stir well and serve hot..
If you find this Healthy soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.