Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger carrot soup recipe. To make ginger carrot soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Carrot Soup:
- Get 4-5 of carrots.
- Use 4 of small (400 g) potatoes.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 cups of broth or water.
- Use 1 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of dry thyme or 2 branches fresh.
- Take 1 Tbsp of butter (or olive oil).
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- Take to taste of chives, parsley or coriander (optional to garnish).
Instructions to make Ginger Carrot Soup:
- Slice the carrots, cube the potatoes and mince the onion and ginger..
- Saute onions in olive oil or butter until soft. Add the potatoes and carrots and saute them briefly..
- Add the ginger, thyme and enough broth or water to cover the vegetables. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until the carrots are soft..
- Once the carrots are soft, puree everything in a blender or food processor (Skip this step if you want a chunky soup). Return to pot and reheat if necessary..
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper. Divide into bowl and garnish with chives and/or parsley..
If you find this Ginger Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.