Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet baby fay's barbecue chili recipe. To cook sweet baby fay's barbecue chili you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili:
- You need 1 cup of Sweet baby rays maple sugar barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of 80% lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- Use 22 oz of southern pit barbecue grilling beans undrained.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of muir Glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Use 15 oz of green giant sweet corn drained.
- Get 1 packages of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 15 oz of light kidney beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of barbecue seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of maple brown sugar seasoning.
- You need 2 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 cup of corn chips.
- You need lb of meat.
Instructions to make Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili:
- Brown meat in sauce pan; add half of a diced onions; add barbecue seasoning and maple brown sugar seasoning..
- Poor tomato sauce into croc pot with kidney beans, grilling beans, sweet corn, roasted diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and rest of the onion..
- Add your meat to the croc pot and cup of barbecue sauce and stir..
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve hot with cheese and corn chips.
If you find this Sweet Baby Fay's barbecue chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.