Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cornedbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and Leeks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornedbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornedbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornedbeef, cabbage, carrots and leeks recipe. To cook cornedbeef, cabbage, carrots and leeks you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cornedbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and Leeks:
- Prepare of Cornedbeef brisket.
- Take of Guinness extra stout beer.
- Prepare of coconut sugar divided.
- Prepare of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of baby carrots.
- Take of medium head savory cabbage.
- Use of large leek.
- Provide of beef broth.
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Cornedbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and Leeks:
- Heat the oil season the brisket with half the sugar on both sides. Season with salt and pepper also..
- Sear the brisket. Open the beer and allow to breathe for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add the beer. Chop the cabbage and add the carrots and cabbage to the Dutch oven. Take the brisket out and season again. This will allow the cabbage to wilt..
- Add the beef broth when the cabbage is soft. Add the brisket back into the Dutch oven. If using a cast iron Dutch oven heat the lid also. Wash and slice the leek. Add to the top of the brisket and vegetables. Put into the oven for 1-1/4 hours..
- Take the vegetables and brisket out and reduce the liquids to half. Add back to liquids and allow to simmer 20 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Cornedbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and Leeks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.