Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mamas lima beans soup (slow cooker) recipe. To cook mamas lima beans soup (slow cooker) you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker):
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- Use 8 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 lb of dry large lima beans.
Steps to make Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker):
- Start by sorting and rinsing beans for any dirt or pebbles. Then place in slow cooker..
- Next slice up vegetables and then add to cooker..
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and add to cooker..
- Finish by adding garlic, garlic salt, and water. Then cook on high for 6-8 hours, or until beans are soft. Salt to taste and add more garlic salt if needed..
If you find this Mamas Lima Beans Soup (slow cooker) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.