Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soto soup recipe. You can cook chicken soto soup using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soto Soup:
- Provide of chicken.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Take of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take of lemongrass.
- You need of galangal.
- Get of lt water.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of peper.
- Use of spring onions.
- Provide of Celery stalks.
- You need of Celery.
- Use of Rice noodles.
- Use of potatoes.
- You need of boiled eggs.
- Get of cooking oil.
- Provide of Grounded spices:.
- Use of red onion.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Get of turmeric.
- Get of ginger.
- Use of candle nuts.
- Provide of coriander seeds.
- Provide of Chili sauce :.
- Provide of birdeye chilies.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- You need of candle nuts.
- Use of tap salt.
- Take of Water to boil.
Steps to make Chicken Soto Soup:
- Blend the spices that need to be ground in a blender until smooth..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the grounded spices and stir until cooked. Add lemongrass, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, salt, sugar, and pepper. Stir them well..
- After around 3 mins, add the water and chicken into a pot, stir it until the water blends with the spices, add celery stalks, cover the pot and let the chicken cooked really well..
- Meanwhile we prepare for the other stuff, cut the potatoes into 4 and slice thinly like chips and fry them until crispy, put aside..
- Peel boiled eggs and cut into half. Put aside..
- Boil some water and cook the rice noodle for 3 mins until it soften, drain the water with the strainer, put aside..
- Chop celery leaves, put aside..
- If you like spicy we will make the chili sauce for it, boil the chilies, fry garlic and candle nuts with a little bit of oil for 3 mins (don't let them burn) Mash the garlic and candle nuts while hot, add boiled chilies, mash them well, add salt and taste it..
- After the chicken cooked properly, take them out of the soup and shred them, put aside..
- When everything is ready we prepare a bowl to serve it, put rice noodle, shredded chicken, and potato chips, pour the hot soup on top of them, add boiled egg, sprinkle chopped celery leaves, and put chili sauce on the side if you like it spicy..
- You can add rice on the side too. Happy cooking.
If you find this Chicken Soto Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.