Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to celariac and blue cheese soup recipe. You can cook celariac and blue cheese soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Celariac and blue cheese soup:
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Prepare of celariac peeled and cut into 2cm chunks.
- You need of large baking potato,Chopped.
- You need of chopped fresh sage leaves.
- Take of 1 pint vegetable stock.
- Use of Pint single cream.
- Provide of vegetarian blue cheese eg Stilton or Dolchelatte diced.
- Use of Fresh Chives and deep fried sage leaves to garnish (optional).
- You need of butter.
Instructions to make Celariac and blue cheese soup:
- Melt the butter In a large pan and gently fry the vegetables and sage for 5 mins. Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables are tender..
- Transfer to a food processor and whizz until smooth (you may need to do this in batches) Return the soup to the pan and stir in the single cream and half the blue cheese, Cook over a low heat until the cheese has melted but do not allow to boil, season to taste..
- Divide the soup between serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining blue cheese, the chives and deep fried sage leaves if liked, to serve.
If you find this Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.