Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. To cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Prepare of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Prepare of Avacado Oil.
- Take of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Use of Chicken Broth.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Use of stevia sweetener packet.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of shallot or small onion.
- Get of Bacon.
- Take of black pepper.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of chives.
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.