Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Four Can Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Four Can Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Four Can Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to four can casserole recipe. To cook four can casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Four Can Casserole:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef, cooked until well browned.
- Take 12 of corn tortillas.
- Use 1 can of 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 can of 10. 5 oz cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide 1 can of 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 can of 10 oz rotel tomato with chilies.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of chili powder to taste.
Instructions to make Four Can Casserole:
- mix all four canned ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- place 1/2 cup in the bottom of glass baking dish.
- layer 3 tortillas in bottom of pan.
- place 1/2 cup of mixture on top on tortillas.
- repeat until all tortillas are used up.
- top with cheese, sprinkle with chili powder.
- cook at 80% in microwave for 15 minutes.
- serve and enjoy.
If you find this Four Can Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.