Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Yakiniku recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Yakiniku recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Yakiniku recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef yakiniku recipe. To make beef yakiniku you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Yakiniku:
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 cm of ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 200 g of sliced beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 30 ml of water.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of white sesame seed.
Instructions to make Beef Yakiniku:
- Chop garlic and ginger in a food processor..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger for 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Add sliced beef, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, white pepper. Mix for 2 minutes. Add water. Mix for 1 minute. Add salt and sugar..
- Add yellow onion. Stir for 5 minutes until the onion soften..
- Put everything in a bowl. Sprinkle with white sesame seed. Best served with warm rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Yakiniku recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.