Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies beef steak (bistek tagalog) recipe. You can have amies beef steak (bistek tagalog) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG):
- Provide 1 lb of beef sirloin, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pc. of lemon or 3 calamansi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 of large onion, sliced into rings.
- Use 3 of tbsps. cooking oil.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG):
- Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour..
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir. Fry the onion rings until the texture become soft. Set aside..
- In the same pan where the onion where fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinate sauce) until colors turn brown. Set aside..
- Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes..
- Pour the marinate sauce and bring to a boil..
- Put the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed..
- Add the stir fried onions and some salt to taste..
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!.
- Philippine Cuisine by NORA DAZA.
If you find this AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.