Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook lauren's chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Use of butter.
- Take of chicken thighs (boneless skinless)= I boil mine.
- Use of garlic cloves (minced).
- Take of medium onion (chopped).
- Use of flour.
- Take of can chicken broth.
- Provide of milk (I use Horizon organic 2%).
- You need of prepared salsa.
- You need of can black beans.
- Provide of can corn.
- Take of cumin.
- Provide of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- You need of oregano.
- Take of ranch seasoning mix.
Steps to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened..
- Add the flour and stir well. Cooking for 1 more minute..
- Add the broth and the milk..
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and oregano seasoning. ((I make my own salsa. So that's the prepared salsa I use.)) Add salt if needed..
- Add tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. I use fritos and crush them up in a bag and add garlic powder to them..
If you find this Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.