Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Take of butter.
- Get of Vidalia onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Get of fresh thyme.
- Get of bay leaf.
- You need of dry sherry.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- Prepare of toasted, thickly sliced and lightly toasted.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese to your liking (1-).
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions, season with salt, pepper and thyme. Cook onions until tender, sweet and caramel colored..
- Add sherry, bay leaf and deglaze. Add beef stock, cover and bring to a boil. Arrange ovenproof bowls on a baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Ladle soup into bowls, float toasted bread on soup and cover with mozzarella . Broil until cheese melts and is bubbly and lightly browned..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.