Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Carrot & Coriander Soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Carrot & Coriander Soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Carrot & Coriander Soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy carrot & coriander soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl recipe. You can have creamy carrot & coriander soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Carrot & Coriander Soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl:
- Provide 800 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 600 grams of diced carrots.
- You need 100 grams of diced red onion.
- Take 100 grams of diced potato.
- Prepare 1 of knorr veg stock cube.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander spice (1½).
- Get 100 ml of Amoy half fat coconut milk.
Instructions to make Creamy Carrot & Coriander Soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl:
- Add diced veg into slow cooker or pan. I used 8 in 1 on 140° slow cook..
- Cover with hot water then crumble stock cube, add coriander & stir. Pop lid on & cook until veg are cooked. About 30-40 minutes..
- When veg cooked let cool down a bit then use stick blender & blend until smooth..
- Add coconut milk & blend until smooth n mixed in..
- Divide into 4 bowls, serve or cool, lid & pop into fridge. Will keep for 4 days..
- NUTRITION………… Total Fat 13 …… Saturated Fat 10…… Sodium…… 277 Potassium 40 …… Carbs 84…… Fibre 20 …… Sugar 60 …… Protein 9 ……… Vitamin A 1838 …… Calcium 2% ………Iron 2%…… PLEASE NOTE this is for whole batch…
If you find this Creamy Carrot & Coriander Soup 360 ml portion 132cal bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.