Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's traditional old sober soup recipe. You can have mike's traditional old sober soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup:
- Provide of ● Old Sober Soup Ingredients.
- Get 4 lb of Beef Chuck Tender Roast [cut in 1/2" cubes].
- Get 4 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth [reserve 1 box more if needed].
- Take 1 box of Thick Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh Chives [chopped + reserves].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [no substitutions].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Sides, Garnishments & Equipment.
- Get 8 of Boiled Eggs [halved].
- You need 1 cup of Sliced Fresh Chives.
- Get as needed of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get as needed of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Get as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Get as needed of Ketchup.
- Get 4 of Large Styrofoam Cups.
- Provide 8 of Chopsticks.
Steps to make Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup:
- ● Chop beef chuck or prime rib into 1" bite sized cubes [trim any fat] and chop your chives. ● I typically use my leftover prime rib and any leftover Au Jus from holiday meals. [look for my Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe] ● So, know there will be additional herbs and spices in this prime rib version. It will also take less time to cook until meat is melt in your mouth tender. ● If you have any leftover prime rib bones, throw those in your pot as well. There's a lot of fat and flavor in those suckers! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341086-mikes-ez-prime-rib.
- ● Place all ingredients – except for 1 of your 4 boxes of broth, your noodles and anything listed as sides/garnishments – in a large pot. ● Simmer covered for 2 hours or, until meat is melt in your mouth tender, if using raw chuck. ● After 2 hours, I'll add some additional crispy chive ends for soup body and texture..
- ● Boil your eggs. Using older eggs [they're much easier to peel] bring your eggs and water to a rapid boil. ● Once at a full boil, turn off heat and allow eggs to sit with lid on for 18 minutes..
- Arrest the cooking process by placing your eggs in an ice bath immediately..
- ● In a seperate pot, bring 1/2 of your broth and water as needed, 1 tsp salt and a small splash of oil to a boil. ● Place noodles in your simmering pot and boil al dente [important step as you'll be simmering your noodles again for 2 minutes in your original broth] – as per manufactures directions. ● Usually about 9 to 10 minutes..
- Drain your noodles. Do not rinse..
- ● Taste test your broth at this point and see if you'd like to add additional hot sauce, pepper, garlic, soy sauce or Cajun Seasoning. ● Immediately add noodles to your original beef pot for 2 minutes on a heavy boil to absorb your fullest broth flavors. ● Serve in styrofoam cups [if on the go] with sliced eggs, fresh chives and a splash of each garnishment listed, if desired..
- For the record, let it be said that I don't quite get the Ketchup garnishment part of this recipe but, to each his own!.
- Old Sober with Udon Noodles. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.