Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to santa fe chicken soup recipe. You can have santa fe chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 large of Onion chopped.
- Take 4 clove of Garlic minced.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin (more if you like it really spicy).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chili powder (more for spicy).
- You need 3 each of Bay leaves.
- Take 4 can of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked rice ( I use white ).
- Provide 1 can of Tomatoes w/chilies ( or without for less spicy).
- Use 1 can of Black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green chiles ( I use whole can 4oz).
- You need 5 of each Chicken breast.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
Instructions to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup:
- Cook and shred chicken.
- Throw everything in crockpot (or big pot) cook all day until ready to eat… Easy.
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro, sour cream etc.
If you find this Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.