Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy yummy broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can have cheesy yummy broccoli cheddar soup using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Use of Broccoli florets (12 oz bags).
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get of Diced onion.
- Get of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Unsalted butter.
- Take of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of 12 oz. cans of evaporated milk.
- Use of All purpose flour.
- Take of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste..
Steps to make Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Dice onion and slice butter into chunks..
- Combine onion and butter in large skillet and cook until onion is soft..
- Add flour to onion and butter and combine. (This will look thick and bready but don't worry!).
- Slowly stir in both cans of evaporated milk. Stir together in a whisking motion, constantly stirring over medium heat..
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- When thoroughly stirred, pour into crock pot..
- Add chicken broth and broccoli to crock pot..
- Cook on high 2 hours stirring occasionally..
- NOTE: this requires a big sized crock pot. If you have a small one like mine, you'll have to transfer to a pot on the stove. Either way is perfect..
- After two hours, add heavy cream and both cheeses..
- Once cheese is melted and cream is stirred in, it's ready to eat!.
If you find this Cheesy Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.