Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Candys Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candys Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candys bean soup recipe. You can cook candys bean soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Candys Bean Soup:
- You need of 15 Bean Soup Beans.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Use of large Sweet onion roughly chopped.
- Use of yellow and 1 red bell pepper diced.
- Get of Garlic (optional).
- Provide of If not sautéing Bacon, use 3 tablespoons of Oil. I use Olive oil.
- Use of Your favorite greens optional, I used a mixture of kale, Collard Greens & Turnip Greens shredded by hand.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste(I like quite a lot).
- Use of diced tomatoes I used basil garlic.
- Get of Your favorite spices ( I used Mrs. Dash original.
- Get of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Take of Optional: 2 large diced potatoes.
- Provide of large carrots Cleaned & Diced.
Instructions to make Candys Bean Soup:
- Rinse Beans very well, discard bad beans make sure there are no stones in the beans.
- Soak over night, I start soaking about dinner time. I change the water before going to bed. The next morning I rinse very well again. While the beans are soaking for the last time.
- If cooking on top of the stove, Heat your kettle, you will be cooking in. If using slow cooker. Sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes, with oil in a pan. I then added my Greens to this pan, sautéed until wilted. Add spices and seasonings..
- Add water, bouillon cube, bring to a boil, if you add carrots diced and or potatoes diced, add now. This is an option. I cooked on top of the stove this time..
- A roaring boil, for 2 hours, I then turned it on medium low to simmer for four hours or until beans were tender. Make sure to watch water level, stir occasionally..
- This is so easy. The best things about recipes are : 1.) when you make a recipe, you can add, subtract everything to your likings and taste. Then it becomes your special recipe. Have fun with your recipes and when you are cooking..
If you find this Candys Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.