Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch egg curry : (nargisi kofta curry) recipe. You can have scotch egg curry : (nargisi kofta curry) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry):
- Use of 🌻For the Koftas: 8 large eggs.
- You need 1 pound of ground lamb mince / beef mince.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion (chopped very fine).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic chopped very fine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Provide 6-8 cups of vegetable.
- Get of cooking oil for deep frying.
- Use of 🌻 For the Gravy : 3 Tbsp vegetable cooking oil 2.
- Take of medium onions (chopped fine).
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes (ground to a smooth paste in a food processor; do not add water while grinding).
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 8 Tbsp of fresh yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of Garnish: fresh coriander leaves (chopped).
Instructions to make Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry):
- 🌻Make the Koftas Cook 6 eggs until hardboiled, about 10 minutes. Immerse immediately in cold water and then peel. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, put the ground lamb, onion, garlic, turmeric, red chili, garam masala, 1 egg, and salt to taste. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Divide into 6 equal portions..
- Take one hardboiled egg and a portion of the lamb mix and wrap the lamb mix around the egg, smoothing with your hands to form an even "casing" around the egg until it is fully covered. Repeat with all the remaining hardboiled eggs, placing all on a plate..
- Sprinkle all of the coated eggs with a fine dusting of rice flour. Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep pan. Whisk the last remaining egg in a bowl and dip each egg, gently shaking off excess. Place in hot oil and deep-fry until golden brown. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Fry onion for 2 to 3 minutes and add the tomato paste and all the spices including the garam masala and salt to taste. Mix well. Fry until the oil begins to separate from the masala..
- Add the yogurt and 1/2 cup water to the masala. Mix well and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the prepared koftas to the gravy and fold in very, very gently to coat on all sides. Cook for 1 more minute and turn off the heat. Slice the eggs in half horizontally. Garnish the dish with chopped fresh coriander and serve hot with rice or chapatis..
If you find this Scotch egg curry : (Nargisi Kofta Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.