Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Yummy tuna casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy tuna casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy tuna casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy tuna casserole recipe. You can have yummy tuna casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy tuna casserole:
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 can of sweet peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 can of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of small can mushrooms, drained (optional).
- Use 1 of pac swanson vegetable flavor boost.
- Prepare 2 of soup cans of milk.
- Use 1 packages of med or large egg noodles.
- Use 1 cup of grated cheese (your preference) I used triple chedder.
- Use 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Yummy tuna casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bring one med/large pot of water to boil add salt and stir..
- Add noodles to boiling water and set a timer for 6mins.
- While noodles are boiling, in a separate skillet over med heat add butter and onion, saute onion until translucent. Add all other ingredients, excluding the grated cheese and bread crumbs and simmer all other ingredients for approximately 5mins..
- Remove noodles from stove and drain. Do NOT rinse noodles. Place noodles evenly over the bottom of a large baking dish. Pour skillet ingredients evenly over noodles. Mix the last 2 ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle evenly over top of casserole and bake for 35 mins at 375° or until casserole topping is golden brown..
- After its finished casserole is taken out of the oven let stand for 20 mins before serving.
If you find this Yummy tuna casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.