Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken soup recipe. To cook quick chicken soup you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Soup:
- Use of Protein.
- Use 1 pound of chicken, quick dice.
- Prepare of or turkey or sausage.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide of use desired Mrs. Dash or Adobo to season chicken.
- Take can of substitute 2 cans beans, drained.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Get 1 pound of frozen spinach or kale, stems removed.
- Provide 1 pound of shredded potatoes (frozen).
- You need 2 of frozen steam bags vegetables, frozen.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen diced onions.
- You need 6-8 cups of total water.
- Get 6 teaspoons of Tomato chicken powdered bullion (Knorr's).
Steps to make Quick Chicken Soup:
- In dutch oven or pot, create a quick sear. Add water and bring to quick boil. Whisk in powdered bullion..
- Add rest of ingredients, cover and simmer 8-20 minutes..
If you find this Quick Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.