Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared steak salad with charred tomato & onions recipe. You can have seared steak salad with charred tomato & onions using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions:
- Provide of Beef Medallion Steak,.
- Get of medium carrot (80g), spiralized or alternatively grated,.
- Use of a bag of mixed leaf salad, approximately 55g or so,.
- Get of small red onion cut into chunks,.
- You need of small vine tomatoes, cut into quarters,.
- Prepare of Light 'house' salad dressing (Or light ceaser alternative),.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get of Dried parsley to garnish,.
- Prepare of Coconut Frylight for frying.
Instructions to make Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions:
- Warm a large frying or griddle pan up so it's nice and hot over a high heat. Take the steak and spray both sides with Frylight, (or alternatively rub with another cooking oil you have to hand), and season with salt and pepper..
- Place the steak into the pan and if it sizzles, it's hot enough. Add a little more oil to the pan either side of the steak and add the tomatoes and red onion to begin charring it..
- In a shallow bowl or a plate arrange the salad leaves and carrot while the steak fries..
- Once the steak has cook on one side and it nicely browned turn it over and begin cooking the other side, turn the tomatoes and onions also so all sides are charred nicely. This should only take a few minutes..
- Remove the frying/griddle pan from the heat and set the steak aside either on a chopping board or on some kitchen roll to rest. Leave for around 4-5 minutes until the juices have run out..
- Drizzle around a tbsp to a tbsp and a half of dressing over the salad. Add the charred tomatoes and onion around the bowl on top of the salad leaves and carrot, then slice the steak into thin strips and add to the centre..
- Season with a bit of dried parsley for garnish..
If you find this Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.