Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To make tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Provide of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Take of carrots.
- Provide of corn kernels.
- You need of red onion.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Get of tamarind.
- Use of bayleaf.
- Use of galangal.
- Prepare of tomato.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of sugar.
- You need of water.
- Get of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Use of Cabbage.
- Get of Chokos.
- You need of Wombok.
- Take of Snake bean.
Instructions to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.