Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 of large diced carrots.
- Prepare 8 of diced white potatos.
- Provide 1 of large broccoli head.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 of chopped leek.
- Take 150 g of sweetcorn.
- You need 150 g of garden peas.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 1300 ml of chicken stock or more veggie stock.
- You need 250 grams of chicken breast fillet or soaked haricot beans.
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put everything in a soup pan and bring to boil. Boil for half an hour then take off the heat.
- Let stand and cool a little bit with lid on, remove the chicken and shred it.
- Puree 3/4 of the soup and stir the shredded chicken back in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can leave the chicken out and the soup will still be as lovely if you only use vegetable stock. Use a tin of haricot beans in it's place. Blend the soup then add the beans in to heat through.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.