Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe. To cook sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Take of fresh sweet corn kernel boiled.
- Use of chicken breast make shreds.
- Use of cauliflower finely chopped.
- Provide of french beans finely chopped.
- Get of small carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Provide of cornflour.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of skip chicken if you are a vegetarian.
Steps to make Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Next take cornflour in a small bowl and add 4-5 tbsp water. Mix and keep it aside..
- Take a thick bottom pan add 3 cups of water, all chopped vegetables and chicken breast. Cover the pan & let it boil for 20 mins on medium flame..
- While your chicken and vegetables are getting boiled, take 3-4 tbsp of boiled sweet corn in a mixer jar and make paste. (you can add one tbsp of water if required). Keep it aside..
- After chicken and vegetables are boiled add boiled sweet corn kernel, salt, black pepper and sugar. Give it a mix..
- Add the sweetcorn paste which was made in step 2. Mix well and bring it to boil..
- Now add cornflour mix which is made in step 3. (This thickens the soup.) Let it boil for 2-3 mins. Adjust salt or sugar if required. Put the flame off..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.