Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak filipino style recipe. To cook beef steak filipino style you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Steak Filipino Style:
- Use 1 of kilo Beef Steak Meat.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 piece of calamansi.
- Get 1 of regular onion.
- You need 3 of garlic seeds.
- Provide 1 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 glass sprite.
- Provide 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 slices of carrots.
- Provide of Cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 of white onion.
Instructions to make Beef Steak Filipino Style:
- Marinade Beef steak meat, 1 tbs salt, and the calamansi..
- Fry until the beef oil and the meat is brownish..
- Put in pressure cooker with garlic, onions, 1 & 1/2 Sprite, bell pepper and ginger including the soy sauce for 15 minutes..
- Put in stove or frying pan. Add cornstarch,stir til its sticky, add the white onions and the dish is done.
If you find this Beef Steak Filipino Style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.