Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe. To cook steak with tarragon mushroom sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- Get of Steak of your choice (I used flank, but rib or sirloin work too).
- Prepare 500 g of white or brown mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Provide 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- The night before, season the steak with salt and place it uncovered in the fridge. This allows the salt time to penetrate the meat, and the cool air dries out the surface of the steak, allowing for a better crust. Take the steak out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking..
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Sear the steak to your liking (I go about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Remove the steak to a plate and tent it loosely with foil to rest..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until they release water, about 2 minutes. Let the liquid cook off, then add the shallot and garlic. Fry about 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the brandy to the pan. Let the alcohol boil off, then add the beef stock. Simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the mushrooms and sauce on the side, or spoon it onto the steak..
If you find this Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.