Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe. You can cook vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes):
- You need 4 of carrots.
- You need 3 of parsnips.
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Get 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2.5 litres of water.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
Instructions to make Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes):
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
If you find this Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.