Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day recipe. To cook chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day:
- Take 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken.
- Provide 1 can of peas undrained.
- Provide 1 can of corn undrained.
- Provide 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 of heaping tbsp minced garlic.
- Get To taste of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- You need of About 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of chicken bullion cubes.
Instructions to make Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day:
- Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn. Ad tomatoes and stir. Add water and chicken bullion cubes and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. I let it cook about 45 minutes. Had cornbread with it. Very very comforting😊.
If you find this Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.