Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. To make chilli con carne you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Con Carne:
- Get 500 grams of Minced beef.
- Take 1 medium of Brown onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red capsicum, diced.
- You need 3 small of cloves garlic, minced.
- Use 3 medium of Tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 400 grams of Can red kidney beans, washed and drained.
- Prepare 400 grams of Can condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sweet paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 of A little vegetable oil for frying.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Prep all you're veggies. Capsicum, onion and garlic together..
- Tomato, beans, soup, herbs, tomato paste, spices and stock powder together in a separate bowl..
- Now in a large heavy based pot (medium heat), add a little oil and fry capsicum, onion and garlic for around 5 minutes until onion is softened. Remove and set aside..
- Add a little more oil and fry beef mince- chopping as you cook to get rid of lumps. I use a plastic egg flip..
- When browned, return capsicum, onion and garlic- along with all other ingredients. Stir well and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally- until mixture has turned quite thick..
- Serve with rice, or guacamole, sour cream and corn chips. Some corn kernels would be nice through it. Some say you shouldn't put tomato in a chilli dish like this- they've obviously never tried it! Cracker of a dish- Enjoy!.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.