Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted butternut squash soup recipe. To make roasted butternut squash soup you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Butternut Squash Soup:
- Take of butternut squash (3lb) cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Prepare of Onion diced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Take of bacon, diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of garlic.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Use of bacon.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- You need of chicken stock.
- You need of Goat cheese.
- Use of Chopped chives.
Steps to make Roasted Butternut Squash Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray..
- Place butternut squash, onion, bell pepper and diced bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine..
- Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until butternut squash is tender, stirring at halftime..
- While squash is in the oven, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add rest of bacon strips and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate..
- Heat a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add butternut squash mixture and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in chicken stock and puree with an immersion blender..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5-10 minutes. If the soup is too thick, add more chicken stock as needed until desired consistency is reached..
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon, goat cheese and chives, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.