Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex Mex Sliders` recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex Mex Sliders` recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex mex sliders` recipe. You can cook tex mex sliders` using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex Mex Sliders`:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Provide of marinade.
- Take 2 of guajillo dried chilies.
- Get 2 of ancho dried chilies.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of pico.
- Use 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 of diced onion.
- Use 2 of diced green onions.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeno diced.
- Use of chipotle mayo.
- Prepare 2 of whole chipotle peppers.
- Use 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from peppers.
- You need 2/3 cup of mayo.
Instructions to make Tex Mex Sliders`:
- start by making marinade. cut stems off chilies take out seeds, boil with 2cups water, onion, & garlic boil about 15minutes. once done add to blender with all other ingredients. let cool a few minutes then add to ground meats mix well let marinade in fridge 30minutes. cook on indoor grill, frying pan, bbq however u like your burgers cooked.
- pico: just dice up all items except lime, squeeze in juice add salt..
- chipotle mayo: add all items to a blender blend well..
- now assemble burgers as you like and any toppings you like. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Tex Mex Sliders` recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.