Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy and Authentic Pasta in Tuna Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Authentic Pasta in Tuna Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Authentic Pasta in Tuna Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and authentic pasta in tuna tomato sauce recipe. To make easy and authentic pasta in tuna tomato sauce you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and Authentic Pasta in Tuna Tomato Sauce:
- You need 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of Canned tuna (no-oil, canned in vegetable soup).
- You need 1 of Bacon (optional).
- Prepare 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic, grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Parsley (for garnish).
- Use 2 of servings Spaghetti.
Steps to make Easy and Authentic Pasta in Tuna Tomato Sauce:
- Put oil in a pan and sauté the garlic over medium heat. When it's fragrant, add the bacon and continue sautéing..
- Add the canned tomato and the entire contents of the tuna can, and simmer until it's bubbling..
- Add the cheese and melt into the sauce by mixing..
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer down until the sauce is reduced by about 1/3. While the sauce simmers, cook the pasta in boiling salted water (1 teaspoon of salt to 1 liter of water)..
- In the pan, toss the cooked pasta with the sauce. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with parsley and black pepper to taste, and it's done..
- When plating the pasta, give it some height and it will look like the pasta served at a restaurant..
If you find this Easy and Authentic Pasta in Tuna Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.