Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To cook tomato basil soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Basil Soup:
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of tomatoes.
- Use of red onions.
- Get of Basil.
- Prepare of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Use of Salt + Pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In a large pot add olive oil, chopped red onions, minced garlic cloves, and a generous amount of salt over medium heat. Cook for at least 15 mins or until the onions start turning golden brown and are soft..
- Next, stir in tomatoes and vegetable broth, season with salt, pepper, and 1 TBSP of basil. Bring the pot to boil, then cover, and reduce heat to low. Allow the soup to simmer for at LEAST 20 mins, but the longer the better, you can leave it simmering for a couple hours for more flavor. After your soup has simmered, carefully transfer it into a blender, or you can use an immersion blender inside the pot and blent the soup until desired consistency is reached..
- Leave the soup uncovered and stir in the heavy whipping cream and the remainder of basil. You can add more basil, salt and pepper to your taste. We also added in 1/4 cup fresh basil (this is optional). Let the soup simmer for 15-30 mins, the longer, the thicker it will be. Then you’re done! ENJOY!.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.