Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spaetzle soup (easy 30 minute meal) recipe. You can have chicken spaetzle soup (easy 30 minute meal) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal):
- Provide of Initially boiled together.
- You need 1 large of soup pot.
- Provide 10 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of cubed chicken (I prefer half breast / half thigh -for flavor).
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste or equivalent fresh garlic to taste.
- Get 2 tsp of minced oregano (FRESH is Highly Recommended).
- You need 2 tsp of salt (I prefer Kosher/Sea salt).
- You need of ground pepper (I prefer fresh ground peppercorns).
- You need of Fresh veggies, etc.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of large diced carrots or whole baby carrots.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of large chopped celery.
- Take of Once Boiling Begins.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chicken Better Than Bouillon or equivalent (**Diluted broth is NOT a substitute**).
- Provide 1 packages of 12 to 16 ounce, Dry Uncooked Spaetzle (available in most groceries, sometimes in the Kosher section).
- Provide of Optional "To Taste" , prior to serving.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (**This ingredient is OPTIONAL**).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon or lime for a little extra zesty flavor (**OPTIONAL ingredient**).
Steps to make Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal):
- Cube chicken.
- In large soup pot, combine ALL "Initially Boiled Together" ingredients and bring to a boil…
- While bringing pot to boil, cut/prepare vegetables and spices..
- Once pot reaches boil, add "Fresh Veggies" and items from "Once Boiling Begins" and return to a boil..
- Once Boiling is reached again, reduce heat and maintain an UNCOVERED low boil..
- Set timer for 15 minutes while stirring pot regularly and monitoring soup to make sure low boil is maintained and ingredients are not sticking to bottom of pot..
- Once timer rings, check Spaetzle for desired consistency (firm al dente is optimal in my experience, as the Spaetzle will continue to soften as it cools in pot). If needed, cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes or as your desired consistency requires. PLEASE REMEMBER to stop cooking the Spaetzle when it is moderately more firm than your desired finished consistency..
- Turn off burner and remove pot from heat..
- Once you have checked the Spaetzle, carefully taste the broth and add salt or pepper to taste. At this point, prior to serving, you may add the butter and/or the lemon/lime juice to taste..
- Serve and enjoy. We enjoy hearty French and Sourdough breads with the soup as well..
If you find this Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.