Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. You can have vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Get of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Take of olive oil.
- Take of oregano.
- Get of salt.
- You need of carrot (grated).
- Take of cucumber.
- Get of onion.
- You need of sweet corn.
- Prepare of green peas.
- You need of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Use of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Prepare of black olives.
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.