Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef, Mash, and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Mash, and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, mash, and gravy recipe. To make beef, mash, and gravy you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef, Mash, and Gravy:
- Take of Beef.
- You need 2 pounds of Sirloin beef.
- You need 2-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of Mash.
- Get 2 pound of potatoes russet.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get As needed of water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 10 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- Get of Gravy.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper green.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 quart of beef broth.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of beef trimmings.
- Provide 1/2 of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
Instructions to make Beef, Mash, and Gravy:
- Wash the bell pepper and char it over a flame..
- Peel, wash, and cut the potatoes into chunks. Put into a pot of water just enough to cover it. Add salt and bring to a boil..
- Take the pepper off the fire and put into a ziploc bag. Trim off the tough membrane and connecting tissue..
- Scrape the pepper. Cut the stem part off. Then dice the peppers..
- Fry the the trimmings in 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season the beef with salt and pepper. When the trimmings are cooked chop into little pieces..
- Sear the beef in the oil and butter mixture. Turn after 7 minutes. Check your potatoes if fork tender remove from heat and drain..
- When both sides are seared on each side remove and place in a hot cast iron skillet. Turn to low heat turn every 7 minutes. Add pepper to the butter and oil mixture. Sauté till tender. Dice the onion. Sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the flour and another tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Keep turning the beef..
- Stir the flour well cook 7 minutes then add the beef broth. Stir often it will start thickening..
- When all the bits/ goodies are off the bottom of pan add the red wine vinegar. Stir till thick as you like then remove from heat..
- Drain the potatoes add butter and evaporated milk. Then whip them till nice and creamy..
- The steak are to my desired doneness. Add mash to a plate make a crater and fill with gravy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Beef, Mash, and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.