Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup recipe. To cook mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup you need 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Take of ● For The Proteins.
- Take of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Use of ● For The Broth.
- You need of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Take of Box Beef Stock.
- You need of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- Provide of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- Prepare of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- Get of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Get of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- You need of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- Provide of Lemongrass [smashed].
- You need of White Onion [quartered].
- Get of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- Provide of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Take of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use of Stars Anise.
- You need of Dried Cloves.
- Prepare of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide of ● For The Noodles.
- Get of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- You need of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- Use of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Provide of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Take of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Provide of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- Get of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.