Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nana' s Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nana' s Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nana' s meatloaf recipe. You can cook nana' s meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nana' s Meatloaf:
- Use of egg or two small.
- Provide of fresh minced garlic.
- Provide of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Tyme, oregano Can use an Italian mix.
- Prepare of seasoning salt, of course less can be used..
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Take of ketchup (optional).
- Get of Sized hot Italian sausage or 3/4 cup of ground. remove skin if using tube sausage..
- Provide of Tomato.
- Get of Jar of your favorite tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce..
- Take of bread crumbs, If looking for gluten free, or low carb you may omit this step entirely..
- Take of lean ground beef, or turkey. i use extra lean, so there's no extra fat.
Instructions to make Nana' s Meatloaf:
- Begin by allowing meat to sit out for a little so it's not so uncomfortably cold to handle. Be sure not to let it sit out for too long as this is not good. Just enough to be comfortable to handle. extra cold raw meat can cause discomfort to the person mixing it by hand, so often times this process is rushed, and the ingredients are not mixed properly..
- This can be cooked in both the crock pot and oven. If cooking in oven be sure to cover lightly with foil. Allow to vent. Preheat oven to 375, and cook for 40mins If using crock pot method cook on low for 3-4 hours..
- In a large mixing bowl, add sausage and blend well with beef. shape meat into a crater. Add egg, and mix well. Shape back into crater..
- Chop fresh garlic, onion, tomato , and ketchup place into crater.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt, and fresh herbs, or Italian seasoning.
- Add bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese.
- Blend thoroughly..
- Pour sauce on bottom of baking dish or crock pot. If baking, cover loosely with foil to allow venting. Otherwise, place in crock pot, set on low, for 3-4 hours..
If you find this Nana' s Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.