Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & cabbage miso soup recipe. To make pork & cabbage miso soup you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- You need of Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Salt Reduced Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Pork *thinly sliced.
- You need of Cabbage Leaves.
- Take of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
Steps to make Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Slice Pork thinly and cut Cabbage leaves into 3-4cm pieces..
- Heat Stock and Cabbage in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook until Cabbage is cooked. Add thinly sliced Pork..
- When Pork is cooked, add Miso. Remove the soup from the heat just before it starts to boil..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions. Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Powder) is also recommended to add extra flavour..
If you find this Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.