Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tenderest Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tenderest Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tenderest beef curry recipe. You can cook tenderest beef curry using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tenderest Beef Curry:
- You need of top sirloin, cut into strips 1/2 inch thick x 1-2 inches.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Take of garam masala.
- Provide of yogurt.
- Take of fennel seeds.
- Use of caraway seeds.
- Use of cumin.
- Take of coriander.
- Take of turmeric.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Get of ghee (clarified butter).
- Get of garlic cloves grated.
- Provide of ginger paste.
- You need of cardamom pods.
- You need of cloves.
- Provide of cinnamon sticks.
- Take of hot madras curry powder.
- Get of beef broth.
- Use of can stewed tomatoes.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Prepare of anchovy paste.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Get of thai chiles, finely chopped (or 3 serrano chiles).
- Provide of tomatoe paste.
- Use of apple cider vinegar.
Instructions to make Tenderest Beef Curry:
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, yogurt, and garam masala in a ziplock bag or in a bowl. Coat all the beef. Put in the fridge to marinate at least 1 hour up to overnight..
- Toast fennel and caraway seeds, cumin, coriander and turmeric. Grind in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle until fine. Set aside..
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a cast iron dutch oven over medium heat. Add chopped onion and stir until brown. Once you start to get some good browning add 1/2 cup of water to the mix. These will be cooking for about 15 minutes so we'll come back to them in step 5..
- Heat another cast iron pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the pan is searing hot (about 3 minutes) add pieces of beef. You will probably have to work these in batches. Cook the meat just long enough to get a sear on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Back to your onions.once the water has evaporated, add another 1/2 cup. Wait another fifteen minutes until all the water has evaporated..
- When all the waters gone, you should have nice caramelized onions..
- Add toasted spice mix, cardamom pods, cloves, garlic, ginger, curry powder and cinnamon sticks to the pan. Stir around for about 30 seconds.
- Add the beef broth, scrape the bottom of the pan to release any frond from cooking the spices. Stir well..
- Crush tomatoes with you fingers in a small bowl until all the large chunks are basically pureed..
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, soy sauce, anchovy paste, cinnamon, chilies, tomato paste and the beef to the pot. Stir well..
- Now the hard parts done, bring the curry to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce to medium. Allow the curry to thicken and reduce for about one hour. Stir every fifteen minutes, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan..
- After an hour you should have a thick fragrant beef curry. Serve over basmati rice..
If you find this Tenderest Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.