Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can cook vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Soup:
- Get of canola oil.
- Use of carrots (diced in 1/2 inch pieces).
- Use of ribs of celery (sliced thin).
- Prepare of onion (chopped).
- Provide of garlic (minced) 3-4 red skin potatoes (diced in cubes) 2-3 tomatoes (diced).
- Get of zucchini (chopped and halved).
- Provide of yellow squash (chopped and halved).
- You need of organic vegetable stock.
- Get of grated parmesan.
- Provide of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- Use of green onions (chopped).
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes and potatoes. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until flavors have blended and potatoes are slightly softened, about 10 minutes..
- Add zucchini and squash and continue to cook until potatoes are cooked through and vegetables are tender but not mushy, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add Parmesan, thyme, and parsley and stir well. Serve hot. Garnish with greens onions. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.