Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy breakfast recipe. To cook healthy breakfast you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Breakfast:
- You need of For fruits.
- Get 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of chickoo.
- You need 1 of orange.
- Take of For soup.
- Get 2 of beet root.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need few of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of small pc ginger.
- Use as required of Salt.
- You need of Jeera powder.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of For Rava idli.
- Provide 250 gms of sooji.
- Take 1 cup of curds.
- Provide 1 tsp of methi seeds.
- Get of Salt, chillies and ginger.
- Get 1 packet of Eno.
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
- Use of For sesoning.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of rai.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take as required of Curry leaves.
- Take for of Coconut chutney.
- Get Half of coconut.
- Take Half of bunch coriander leaves.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of curd.
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast:
- Boil together beet roots carrots, ginger garlic and salt. Cook till vegetables are tender. Cool and grind to a smooth paste. Add spices..
- Chop all the fruits and serve just after warm water..
- Heat a steamer for Idlis. Mix together Rava, curds, methi seeds, salt, chillies and ginger. Add 1 cup water and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Grease idli moulds. Add Eno to the sooji Rava mixture and fill the idli moulds immediately and steam them for 10 minutes.
- Remove idlis and season it with rai jeera and curry leaves and serve with green chutney..
- Make coconut chutney by grinding together Coconut, coriander leaves, chilli and ginger. Add salt and curds..
- Serve idli chutney after the soup..
If you find this Healthy Breakfast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.