Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. To make golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- You need 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 8 cups of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Use of Lemon.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of Crispy chickpeas.
- Use 1 can of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Get of Smoked paprika.
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.