Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yum jin gai / spicy chicken soup recipe. You can have yum jin gai / spicy chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup:
- Provide 1 of whole chicken ,or legs ,breasts.
- Get 2 liter of water.
- Use 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Provide 1 of galangal ,1 inch.
- Take 1 head of turmeric.
- Get 2 tbsp of prik larb muang ,see in my recipe.
- Use 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 bunch of each spring onion,coriander,mints.
Instructions to make Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup:
- Boil water,add salt,crushed lemongrass ,galangal,kaffir lime leaves,turmeric ,chicken,onion ,coriander roots,simmer until chicken tender ,fall apart ,apprimately 45 mins ,take all out from the pot ,left only soup.
- Tear or chop chicken into pieces ,add back to clear soup pot ,let it simmering.
- Stir prik larb with some hot soup ,add to soup pot ,add fish sauce,cook 5 more mins.
- Chop coriander,mints,spring onion,add to soup,heat off and serve hot with sticky rice ..it s famous northern thai dish ,my favorite and want to write in my recipes :)).
If you find this Yum Jin Gai / Spicy Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.