Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Squid and Eggplants in Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Squid and Eggplants in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squid and Eggplants in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to squid and eggplants in tomato sauce recipe. To make squid and eggplants in tomato sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Squid and Eggplants in Tomato Sauce:
- Get 1 of Raw squid.
- Get 2 of Eggplants.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of For the tomato sauce:.
- Use 1/2 of Canned diced whole tomatoes.
- Take 2 of Bouillon soup stock cube.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp of White wine.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Squid and Eggplants in Tomato Sauce:
- Remove the entrails from the squid, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Chop the eggplants into bite-sized, easy-to-eat pieces..
- Spread some olive oil in a heated pot or a deep frying pan. Sauté the sliced garlic..
- Sauté the onion followed by the eggplants. After the onion becomes soft, add the squid and continue to cook..
- Add the canned tomatoes, red chili pepper, and the bay leaves into the same pot. When it's just about to boil, add the bouillon soup stock cube first, then add the rest of the ingredients..
- Turn down the heat to a low medium, and simmer until the sauce reduces to about half of its original volume. Season with salt and pepper to finish..
If you find this Squid and Eggplants in Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.