Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pasta with ground beef look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta recipe. one-pot pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta:
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- Take 2-3 of onions.
- Take 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- Take 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Provide of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of parsley.
Steps to make Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta:
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.