Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tuna casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tuna casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tuna casserole recipe. You can have creamy tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Prepare 3 (6 oz) of cans of tuna fish, halfway drained.
- Prepare 1 package of bowtie pasta.
- Provide 3 of small red onions.
- Use 1 can of peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 (10.75 oz) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cups of shredded black jack cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 cups of crushed, regular potato chips.
Instructions to make Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the package, drain..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna (with remaining liquid), soups, corn, peas, onion, cheese, milk, and cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Place mixture, evenly, in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chip crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy….
If you find this Creamy Tuna casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.