Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hearty Winter Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Winter Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Winter Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty winter soup recipe. To cook hearty winter soup you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Winter Soup:
- Take of Large Onions.
- You need of Button Mushrooms.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Celery stalks.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Turnips.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Get of Beef or Mutton Stock Blocks.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Boiled Water.
- Take of Baby Marrows.
- Use of packed Baby Corn.
- Provide of Mild Curry.
- Provide of Add as much as you want of Beef or Mutton stewing meat.
Steps to make Hearty Winter Soup:
- In a large 1000ml jug mix Beef or Mutton Stock blocks with Boiling water, 1 Tablespoon salt and curry, set aside for later.
- Grate Potatoes, Turnip and the carrots, put in large pot.
- Roughly chop onions, baby marrow, mushrooms, baby corn, parsley and celery and add to Large pot.
- Add the meat to the large pot with the Stock, if you need more water, add that it just covers the ingredients.
- Boil on high for 1 hour then let it simmer with lid on pot for another 1 to 2 hours. Test the meat, should fall apart, that's when you know it is done..
- Serve with any type of bread you like, I found Rosemary and Olive bread went very well with the recipe..
- Soup can be stored in a air tight container and frozen for 1 to 2 months..
If you find this Hearty Winter Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.